Accessories Included with purchase
- 2 Extension wands for medium heights to floor cleaning
- Flexible 9.5 Foot hose
- 1 Hole Detail Nozzle
- 3 Hole Detail Nozzle
- Extended Insulated Nozzle
- 1 stainless, 1 Brass, 8 Nylon detail cleaning brushes
- Large Triangle with clips
- Floor brush w/clips
- Carpet Glider
- Medium Round Brush
- Medium Triangle
- Window squeegee
- Filler Bottle with pressure cap
- Oring Kit
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 2 16×16 Microfiber Towels
- Additional Towel
SPECIFICATIONS & DESIGN FEATURES
dissipates the heat internally to increase the longevity of internal components. This lessens the overall strain put on components, wiring and connections when entering higher levels of heat consistent heat. Thermal imaging displays the internal surface heat levels and the decrease when the Internal fan is applied.
A substantially larger CEME water pump
Reduces the stress on the pump and overall function for longer life and creates a more consistent flow.
Dual 180c reset high limit thermal fuses
Provide an extreme shield from tripping or blowing your internal fuses. This allows a further separation of “load” to remove even more stress on components. We use reset fuses in comparison to a “single shot” fuse avoiding replacement if they did trip allowing a simple restart.
Brass steam tubes unlike the standard plastic tubes used widely throughout the industry.
12 and 14 gauge wiring.
Internally protected removable Water level sensor.
Dual (2) power switches unlike most 16 amp single switches.
Voltage : 110 – 120v
Power Cord: 14 ft
Hose Length: 9.75 ft with safety handle and fingertip control
Boiler: Stainless Steel AISI 304
Automatic Safety Shutof
Pressure Flow Regulator- Full range
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 11.5
Weight: 16 lbs
HOW TO USE
PLEASE READ THE MANUAL BEFORE FIRST TIME USE
1. Remove the pop off black cap from the reservoir and fill to the top with filtered water or high quality tap water. Do not use distilled unless mixed with tap water at a minimum ratio of 20% tap/80% distilled.
2. Push down both power & steam buttons that will light orange/red. The pump will begin to pump and both the yellow low water and green/amber lights will flash, the orange add water light will stop flashing, the green/amber light will continue to flash. You may need to add water more than once. The gauge will rise to approx. 6 bar and the steam heating/ready light will go solid.
3. During this time you may attach your hose and confirm it is locked in place.
4. When the gauge has stopped and the steam ready light is solid, pull the trigger on the hose and begin releasing air from the boiler. The first release will cause the gauge to drop quickly to approximately 2 bar. This has now released a large portion of air from the boiler.
Allow the gauge to rise again to the 6 bar range and the ready light is solid – pull the steam trigger and release. This time it should only drop to 3-4 Bar and repeat this action typically one more time.
You are now ready to steam, your boiler is full and will stay that way unless you empty it for maintenance. Refill anytime your refill light illuminates and the beeper notifies you. Your steam ready light will always go solid while heated and sitting idle, and will flash when you are using the machine as this indicates the boiler is heating as you are steaming.