Pest Treatment Spray , For Hotel Use, 24 Oz
- Bed Bug Treatment: Protect yourself from bed bugs and other insects on-the-go
- Proactive Pest Control: Works for bed bugs, dust mites, and most crawling pests
- Stain and Scent-Free: Use this spray anywhere as a discreet pest treatment
- Extra Strength: Our lab-tested 100% effective formula, now 66% stronger
- Non-Toxic: Family-safe, naturally derived ingredients
- WHAT TO LOVE
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 5.0%, Sodium Chloride 1.0%, Citric Acid 0.20%.
Water, Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Ingredients listed total 100%
This product qualifies for exemption from registration with the EPA under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide ACT (FIFRA)
Country of Origin: United States
Size: 24 oz
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5″ x 1.5″ x 9″
Shipping time varies based on your location. All products are shipped from NY and shipping time is usually 2-10 days. If you need the item sooner, please look into expedited shipping.
Returns are accepted within 7 days for unused and unopened items only. To view our full return policy, please click here.
MADE IN THE USA
CREATED BY EXPERTS
PRODUCTS MADE BY PROFESSIONALS
NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
We originally made our products for our sister companies, Home Clean Home (a cleaning company) and Bed Bug 911 (an extermination company). These companies provide heavy- duty and hoarding cleaning services. They also deal with extreme pest infestations. Our products need to handle even the toughest jobs, while still being safe to use around families. That is why all of our products are for DIY and professional use. We do not compromise quality or safety.
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE, FAST RESULTS
OUR BED BUG GUIDE
Getting rid of bed bugs can be a lengthy process. If not done correctly, the bed bugs will continue multiplying and infesting your home. So we gathered tips from top exterminators at our sister company Bed Bug 911 and created this step-by-step guide. We want to ensure you use our products as efficiently as possible so you make it to the end free of bed bugs. Please follow these steps for guaranteed results and read our bed bug info page to learn more about bed bugs.
Follow the instructions on the product label and our 3-step treatment
1. Collect all laundry-safe materials. Do a load of bed bug laundry using the Hygea
Natural bed bug laundry additive(link). When done, put the clean fabrics inside
sealed, clear plastic bags. Do not remove until you are bed bug-free
2. Shake the bed bug spray well.
3. Apply the spray wherever you see bed bugs, including your mattress, box
spring, headboard, carpet, walls, and sofa. Bed bugs like to hide near the host. So
make sure to inspect anywhere you frequent.
4. Vacuum all areas of your home after you use the spray.
5. Inspect weekly for a few weeks to ensure no new bugs have hatched.
It activates on contact. When you spray directly onto the pest, it burns
the outer shell, stopping it instantly. This bed bug spray is a naturally derived
product and does not have lingering effects.
Our spray is safe to use near children and pets due to the non-toxic
ingredients. We do not recommend spraying directly on any human or pet, as this
is not the product's intended use.
These products work for most crawling pests, including bed bugs, dust mites, lice, allergens, ticks, stink bugs, ants, bird mites, etc. Our spray activates on contact, so results are immediate. If you are unsure, try praying once and see if the pest stops moving.
Avoid buying second-hand furniture such as a mattress or couch. If you
bring an infested item into your home, bed bugs will overrun your entire home within a few weeks.
- Maintain a clutter-free home.
- Seal any cracks on the wall, sockets, baseboards or anywhere bed bugs can
- Use our bed bug travel spray(link) wherever you go to ensure you do not bring bed bugs home with you. Spray before leaving the laundromat, movie theater, car service, or anywhere else bed bugs may be. When traveling, spray your luggage, hotel room, bed, car service, and airplane seat. Always inspect your hotel room. Lift the mattress and check the seams to make sure no bed bugs are hiding.
Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that you will never get bed bugs again. We recommend using our mattress, box spring, and pillow covers to protect your bed. These are the most difficult areas to clean when infested with bed bugs.
To learn more about bed bugs click here.